RAL 9004 SIGNAL BLACK
WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
RAL 9004 is a signal black powder coating designed to resist damage caused by light abrasion in a broad range of industrial applications, resulting in the improved appearance of your products and reducing your operational costs. This RAL powder coating can be used on highly handled parts including appliances, metal office furniture, lawn and garden equipment, tool boxes, and shelving. Along with its mar resistance technology, this powder coating comes in a high gloss and smooth finish.
- Appearance: Smooth
- Gloss: 80 @ 60°
- AAMA 2604 Exterior durability
- Specifically formulated to meet the requirements of AAMA 2604
- Salt Spray: 1000 hours pass (ASTM B-117)
- Humidity Resistance: 1000 hours pass (ASTM D-1735)
- Recommended Bake: 10 Minutes @ 400Â° Metal Temperature, See Cure Curve PCT-001
For more than 30 years, PPG has provided manufacturers and custom coaters with pioneering powder coatings that combine beautiful finishes with exceptional protection performance. From electrical equipment to toolboxes, from water valves to shopping carts, PPG has the products and expertise to optimize the coatings applications process and make finished goods look better and last longer.