Innovation in Powder - Heat Sensitive Substrate
PPG ENVIROCRON® HeatSense powder coatings for heat-sensitive wood and wood-composite substrates. These coatings – coupled with a perfected, strictly regimented application and curing process – overcome the traditional barriers to powder coating wood.
Engineered to complement the latest advances in low-bake cure technology, PPG Envirocron HeatSense coatings enable manufacturers of wood, wood-composite substrates and dense, oversized metals to realize the sustainability benefits of powder coatings while producing goods with the greater toughness and durability that powder coatings typically provide.
- Hardness and scratch resistance
- Durable protection from heat, moisture, physical impacts and UV light
- Delivers aesthetics and functionality
- Available in a wide range of RAL and custom colors, glosses and textures
- Cost-effective, compact, low-waste, high-output, automated application technology
- No edge-banding allows for application on curved and straight parts which may reduce labor costs
- Seamless coverage aids in ease of cleaning
Suggested End Uses
- Office furniture
- Cabinetry and casework
- Building and construction
- Store fixtures and point-of-purchase (POP) displays
- Heat-sensitive and oversized metals