Innovation in Powder - HTE
PPG ENVIROCRON® HTE coatings are engineered to provide excellent adhesion and durability even in difficult-to-coat surfaces commonly seen in architectural aluminum extrusion products with complex patterns, recessed cavities and tubular shapes. Check out our full collection of HTE products.
Available in durable and ultra-durable proprietary formulations, this innovation helps to increase output while reducing material usage, energy consumption and maintenance costs with first-pass transfer rates of up to 85 percent.
- Waste saving – up to 85% first-pass transfer rates
- Energy saving 10-minute cure @ 350°F / 177°C
- Reduced coating film thickness while maintaining high quality
- Improved wrapping on complex parts and shapes
- Improved powder film thickness control
- Ample gloss range (@60, 15 to 95)
- Durable and Ultradurable formulations
Suggested End Uses
- Complex parts/patterns
- Wired goods: baskets
- Shopping carts
- Metal shelving
- Patio furniture