RAL 7032 PEBBLE GRAY ABP
WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
RAL 7032 is a pebble gray powder coating designed to provide outstanding exterior durability. This RAL powder coating can be used on decorative and protective applications such as structural steelwork, lighting equipment, agricultural machinery, garden furniture and fencing. Along with its polyester tgic technology, this powder coating comes in a high gloss and smooth finish.
- Appearance: Smooth
- Gloss: 80 @ 60°
- Displays exceptional exterior durability in addition to its resistance to microorganisms on the coated surface
- Inhibition of microbes growth remain constant even if the surface has been subjected to wear and exterior exposure
- Possess high temperature stability (tested up to 100°C)
- Salt Spray: 1000 hours pass (ASTM B-117)
- Recommended Bake: 10 Minutes @ 400° Metal Temperature, See Cure Curve PCT-001
PPG SilverSan™ antimicrobial**-protected powder coatings are specially formulated with silver* ionic technology. SilverSan powder coating slowly releases silver ions, which are known to inhibit the growth of microbes on powder-coated surfaces. Footnote: *Silver is a registered pesticide with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), which states that pesticides are used to prevent, destroy, repel or mitigate any pest ranging from insects and animals and weeds to microorganisms such as fungi, bacteria and viruses. **Antimicrobial is limited to the treated surface to provide mold and mildew resistance on the paint film and to inhibit the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria that may affect the surface of the coating. The use of these products does not protect users of any such treated article or others against food-borne or disease causing bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease-causing organisms